ORGANISE YOUR LIFE IN STYLE
At Label it Labels, we believe organisation is a key component in elevating your environment, making it a haven of tranquility and comfort.
With our selection of custom vinyl labels and eco-conscious premium storage solutions, we are dedicated to assisting you in the creation of an organised, functional and aesthetically pleasing space, be it in your residence, workplace or any other significant area.
Say goodbye to clutter and hello to a more organised life.
OUR FAVOURITE COLLECTIONS
Evercleaner Cleaning Tab Kits
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
HOW TO APPLY YOUR LABELS
Clean the area that you are applying the label to thoroughly with warm, soapy water or an alcohol wipe. It is best not to use any other products as this may affect the adhesive.
If applying labels to a wooden surface, ignore this step.
Prepare the label by firmly rubbing over the label for a minimum of 20 seconds with a credit card or similar. This will help the vinyl to adhere to the transfer tape and eliminate any air bubbles.
Slowly and carefully peel the white paper backing from the transfer tape. If any of the letters cling to the backing paper, replace the backing and repeat step two until it is all transferred to the transfer tape.
Please note: This step can be time consuming AND frustrating, however, it is important to follow and the results are always worth it.
Once you have peeled the paper backing from the transfer taoe, place the label onto the surface and rub firmly with your fingers.
For best results, wait 24 hours before continuing onto step 5. However, this is at your discretion.
Slowly peel away the transfer tape at a slight angle. Be careful when peeling that the label does not peel off too.
Tips if having difficulty:
- If in step 5 the label is coming away with the transfer tape, replace the tape and firmly rub the surface again as you did in step 4.
- If you're still having trouble, using some fine point tweezers or your fingernail to grab a letter while peeling off the transfer tape can help just enough to adhere to the surface.
- Patience is key!
- Some surfaces may require more patience than others.
ORDERING LABELS? PLEASE READ
- Please indicate your desired labels in the designated 'Label Required' field, including capitals. Avoid writing in all capital letters, unless this is your preferred printing format. Write 'NIL' if no labels are required.
- Please note that fonts 4, 10, 13, 16, 18, and 25 are only available in all capital letters.
- The size of the labels may vary based on the length of the longest word, with the longest label determining the maximum size and all others being scaled accordingly.
- In the absence of a specified color/font preference for your labels, we will reach out to you via email for clarification, which may cause a delay in processing of your order.
- It is important to note that the colors of the fonts depicted may vary slightly from the actual label colors.
- For customers who have chosen to apply their own labels, kindly refer to the instruction flyer included in your order for proper application techniques. We advise applying the labels within one week of receipt for optimal results, as application may become more challenging with time.
Please note that the labels are water-resistant 24 hours after application but are not suitable for use in dishwashers.
Label it Labels assumes no responsibility for any errors or damages that may occur during the self-application process
- Please note that the colors depicted in photos may vary slightly from the actual colors.
- Bamboo, as a natural material, is susceptible to deterioration caused by fluctuations in moisture and temperature levels. To maintain the longevity of products featuring bamboo lids, it is recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to water and to regulate environmental conditions. Bamboo is not dishwasher safe.
- Shipping expenses may differ based on the volume of your order and the destination of delivery. International orders may be subject to custom fees. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information on shipping.
- For information regarding refunds, returns & exchanges, please refer to our refund policy.