SHOP 30% OFF ALL LABELS NOW
Discount automatically applied at checkout
Organise your Space in Style
Organisation is the ultimate way to elevate your living situation and make your space a sanctuary
Whether you are organising your home, office or another meaningful space, we're here to help you get started with custom vinyl labels and premium storage solutions
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
HOW TO APPLY YOUR LABELS
Clean the area that you are applying the label to thoroughly with warm, soapy water or an alcohol wipe. It is best not to use any other products as this may affect the adhesive.
If applying labels to a wooden surface, ignore this step.
Prepare the label by firmly rubbing over the label for a minimum of 20 seconds with a credit card or similar. This will help the vinyl to adhere to the transfer tape and eliminate any air bubbles.
Slowly and carefully peel the white paper backing from the transfer tape. If any of the letters cling to the backing paper, replace the backing and repeat step two until it is all transferred to the transfer tape.
Please note: This step can be time consuming AND frustrating, however, it is important to follow and the results are always worth it.
Once you have peeled the paper backing from the transfer taoe, place the label onto the surface and rub firmly with your fingers.
For best results, wait 24 hours before continuing onto step 5. However, this is at your discretion.
Slowly peel away the transfer tape at a slight angle. Be careful when peeling that the label does not peel off too.
Tips if having difficulty:
- If in step 5 the label is coming away with the transfer tape, replace the tape and firmly rub the surface again as you did in step 4.
- If you're still having trouble, using some fine point tweezers or your fingernail to grab a letter while peeling off the transfer tape can help just enough to adhere to the surface.
- Patience is key!
- Some surfaces may require more patience than others.
ORDERING LABELS? PLEASE READ
- Please list the labels you require in the 'label required box' exactly how you want it seen including capital letters. If you write NIL, no labels will be included.
- Please do not write in all capitals unless this is how you want your label printed. Please also note fonts 4, 10, 13, 16, 18 and 25 are only available in all capital letters.
- Label size may vary depending on your longest word. The longest label will be the maximum size. All other labels will be 'up to' that size.
- If you do not specify the colour/font of labels you require - we will email you, this may delay your order so please be specific.
- Please be aware that colours of font pictured may be slightly different to label colours in person.
IF YOU HAVE SELECTED TO APPLY YOUR OWN LABELS
- Please read instruction flyer included in order on how to apply labels.
- We recommend applying labels within one week of receiving them for optimum results. After this time, applying labels can become more difficult.
- Labels can get wet after 24 hours of being applied but are not dishwasher safe.
Label it Labels are not responsible for any errors or damages that occur to the labels during the self-application process.
- Please be aware that colours pictured may be slightly different to colours in person.
- Shipping costs will vary depending on volume of your order and where your order is being delivered too.
- For refunds or exchanges, please see our refund policy.