Spice Jar Labels
Organisation and preparation is key to successful and enjoyable experiences whipping up your favourite recipes. No more shuffling through old packets and trying to decode faded labels while you're in the kitchen.
Organise your spice collection in style and choose from one of our pre selected spice label lists or create your own. Simply select which option you would like or use the 'Label required box' if you would like to make your own list, preview your font and add to cart.
Please note that some fonts do not print well (in particular cursive fonts such as font 1) due to the size of the labels and are not recommended.
Basic 12: Basil, Cinnamon, Chilli powder, Cloves, Cumin, Garlic, Ginger, Mixed Herbs, Nutmeg, Oregano, Rosemary, Paprika
Full Spice Set (45 labels): Allspice, Basil, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Beef Stock, Cardamon Ground, Cardamon Pods, Cayenne Pepper, Chicken Stock, Chilli Flakes, Chilli Powder, Chilli Whole, Chives, Cinnamon, Cinnamon Sticks, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Curry Powder, Harissa, Italian Herbs, Garam Masala, Garlic Powder, Ginger, Marjoram, Mixed Herbs, Mixed Spice, Mustard Powder, Nutmeg, Onion Powder, Oregano, Paprika Hot, Paprika Mild, Paprika Smoked, Parsley, Rosemary, Sage, Salt, Season All, Sesame Seeds, Star Anise, Tarragon, Thyme, Turmeric, Vegetable Stock
Label Size - Approx 3-4cm wide x 1cm high. Labels will be printed over 2 lines if more than one word is listed (3-4cm wide x 2cm high).
RUSH MY ORDER? Click Here
Please Read Before Ordering
- Please list labels wanted in the 'label required box' exactly how you want it seen including capital letters. Please do not write in all capitals unless this is how you want your label printed. Please also note fonts 4, 10, 13, 16, 18 and 25 are only available in all capital letters.
- WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THE USE OF FONT 1, 6, 9, 18, 20 OR 23 FOR SPICE LABELS.
- Shipping costs will vary depending on volume of your order and where your order is being delivered too.
- For refunds or exchanges, please see our refund policy.
- Please read instruction flyer that accompanies your labels.